Stover School was founded on its present site in 1932.Until 1994 the school was a day and boarding school for girls aged 11 – 18 years. A Nursery was opened in 1994 and a Junior School for girls the following year. Junior aged boys were admitted in 2002, originally being taught in parallel classes to the girls. Since then, boys have been progressively assimilated into the Senior School, so that, today, both the Preparatory School and the Senior School are almost fully co-educational. A new Boarding House for boys has recently been constructed.The school celebrates its 80th Jubilee in 2012 and looks forward to an exciting future, whist reflecting on its proud heritage of past years.